Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Too Many Blogs

Some people may feel like I have too many blogs that it becomes hard to follow what I'm writing. Honestly, I'm inclined to agree. I do have quite a few blogs and it would be hard to follow if you tried to follow them all. Let me break it down for you though. I have one main blog, that's this one, and the sole purpose of this blog is for my thoughts and feelings. I post what I thinking, feeling, learning, and all that jazz. I have a private blog, Salve Diem Celeriter, which is viewable to my mentors and friends who have shown themselves to be of high caliber integrity. I haven't always gotten along with those friends, in fact a few of them have been the ones who I've had the most beef with, but in the end they helped me grow beyond whatever was driving a wedge between us. I have a blog where I post my Star Trek fan-fiction, Fayn Desmond, but I don't update that often. I have a blog for my worship, prayers, and praise, Te Laudare, and that I update when I have something on my heart that I feel would best be written directly to God. I made it into a blog because I want people to know what I'm going through. Some people hear me talk and think I'm coming across as self-righteous, but my hope is that they can read my blog entries and see that I'm going through the same stuff. Finally, I have my Chicago Blog. The Chicago Blog is my blog for more Chicago-based things. I also post my less extensive thoughts about class and life in general.

Alternatively, I have revitalized my YouTube channel, EnDiHjobi - James' Crazy Rants where I post videos of my thoughts and feelings on various things from television shows I'm watching to issues brought up in videos I see there on YouTube. I'm still getting accustomed to speaking in front of a camera, so my videos tend to ramble-on a bit with a lot of "ums" and "uhs". Eventually, I'll get more concise and have a style that people will be able to pick up on.

So here's my suggestion. Pick one blog, my suggestion for my mentors and such is that you stick to reading Salve Diem Celeriter, and follow that one blog. If you're friends with me on Facebook you will notice that occasionally I'll make a status update that indicates which blog I've been writing in if I haven't written on one lately. If you're not friends with me on Facebook and you'd like to be, then hit me up with an e-mail: vladimirsokolovresurrected AT gmail DOT com (remove the spaces, replace AT with an @ symbol, and DOT with a period. I do this because there are bots out there that collect e-mail addresses for spam).

Anyways, that's it for now.

Hoc est verum,
De Facto

No comments:

Post a Comment